Tag Archives: Android
My new personal project for Android is a game of “memory” completely revisited. In Pixel Art and 3D isometric.
There should be several game mode (time trial, challenge, etc.) and also bonuses and themes to unlock.
The game is developed in Java with 2D OpenGL Game Engine AndEngine.
Here are some animated sprites:
Early demo video:
* You can change color (46 total)
* Decorate and themes with illustrations
* 24h/12h mode
* 2 different widgets (time and date)
* Ability to define the application that will run by clicking on the widget.
* Themes added (5 total)
* Decorations added (12 total)
* Combining themes and decorations
* Bug corrected (cut off)
* New colors (46 total)
* Improving performance
If you appreciate the work I have put into Pixel Art Clock Widget and would to help support further development, a donate version is available: Pixel Art Clock Widget Donate.